The advantages of Apartments…
Having lived in apartments for 7 years in both Japan and now in New Zealand (as well as having lived in houses in both countries) I think I’ve worked out the advantages of each form of accommodation… but let’s stick to apartments… what makes them so great?
- Location: they are almost always right in the centre of things
- Warmth: super-insulating thick reinforced concrete walls, double-glazed floor to ceiling windows drawing maximum sunshine and in winter the benefit of neighbours working in unison with you and your heat pump to heat the building
- Additional facilities: How many homes have gyms? Answer: not many. How many Apartments have gyms? Answer: Lots!
- High speed internet: Fibre optic cable to the door is standard in many apartment buildings (newer ones anyway!)
- Tidy & Modern: Practical designs and open planning make apartments easy to keep tidy and always looking smart and modern.